Idaho Winter is HERE!! Are You Ready?
As the temperature has dropped Pursuit Restoration hopes you have been able to Winterize your property!
- Sprinklers should be blown out before the ground freezes
- Foundation vents should be closed to prevent cold winds blowing through
- Hoses should be removed from exterior of homes/property to prevent freezing
- Gutters should be cleaned out and free of debri (this allows proper drainage of moisture)
These are just a few tasks that can be done to prevent water damage or mold damage to your property.
As most of you know Idaho had an amazing, yet devasting year of snow just a few years prior. Still close enough in history to keep winter in Treasure Valleys attention.
Be courteous and make sure your sidewalk, driveway is shoveled and ice free.
One of the beautiful things about the Treasure Valley and Idaho is the many holiday spirit events throughout the season!
- Scentsy Point of Lights
- Winter Garden aGlow at the Botanical Gardens
- Treasure Valleys Christmas Lights Maps and Voting
- The Village Meridian – Ice Skating and No- Contact Santa, Christmas lights
- Caldwell’s Winter Wonderland
- Idaho’s Famous Potato Drop
Feel free to check out any of the links above for fun activities to do in the Treasure Valley! Now if you love winter outdoor activities there are many to choose from!
- Bogus Basin Ski Resort
- Tamarack Resort
- Brundage Resort
- Sun Valley Resort
- Eagle Island Gateway Parks
- Bogus Basin Tubing Hill
- McCall’s Activity Barn Tubing Hill
The list goes on as to what makes Idaho a great place to live!
Pursuit Restoration is 24/7 Emergency Service Provider
Water Damage is a real thing. Although we suggest to prepare your home for winter and to periodically check for areas that could cause water intrusion’s. Even with the best prevention water damage can still happen at the most unexpected time!
If you suspect roof damage, drywall damage, discoloration of building materials, feel free to contact us for a FREE inspection for your peace of MIND!
Don’t let coming home from a family trip or a day coming home from the mountain be ruined by property damage! Call Pursuit Restoration at 208-515-6503 for instant access to Idaho’s Premier IICRC Master Water/Fire Restoration company.